- Pet Friendly
- Controlled Access Entry
- Smoke-Free Housing
- Beautiful, Relaxing Courtyard
- Walk Score of 95
- Fitness Center
- BBQ/Picnic Area
- Parcel Lockers
- Onsite Laundry Facility
- High Speed Internet
- Amazon Hub Package Lockers
- Business Center Services Available
- 24-hour Emergency Maintenance
- Professionally Owned and Managed
- Convenient to Penn Station
- Walking Distance from University of Baltimore and Peabody Institute
- View of Historic Mount Vernon
- Large Closets
- Efficient Appliances
- Frost Free Refrigerator/Freezer
- Garbage Disposal
- Air Conditioner
- Ceiling Fan
- Ceramic Bath Tile
- High Ceilings
- Wall-to-wall Carpeting
- Cable Ready
- ADA Accessible (select units)
Pets - Max 2 allowed, Max weight 80 lb each, One time Fee $300, Rent $30
Comments: Breed restrictions. Please call for more information.
- Mondayto - Friday: 9:00 AM to - 5:00 PM
Maintenance staff take care of the property well. It has a private court yard with a grill.
It is clean, convenient and amazingly quiet to be in such a hotbed of activity.
My interactions with staff are always good because the staff is very professional and always give 100%.
I can happily say that after living several places in Baltimore over six years that the Queen Anne is the best place I've been. The facilities at gorgeous, the apartments spacious, the staff friendly, competent, and helpful, and the location very active and fun. I've only had good experiences here.